Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tag Two...

Tagged by Amrita...

Here go the rules -
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you.

1. As a kid, I loved Enid Blytons - Famous Fives, The Enchanted Woods, St. Clare's and Secret Sevens... I had a huge collection of them and would never tire of reading the books repeatedly.

2. I love my dad - I inherited his love of being organized, systematic, - I learnt from him the art of prioritization, importance of time and his contagious laughter.

3. I love my mom - I learnt patience (whatever little of it I have), her sense of balance in life, the ability to multi-task and her sense of humour.

4. I love my bro - his is one guy I can hell discuss anything with... one of the most thanda guys around, he's been there with me every step... from the fights, masti, leg-pulling to serious discussions and decisions... I’d have never enjoyed the way I did without him...at every stage of my life...

5. I love my hubby - he's my partner in crime... my bestest friend... my biggest strength and my greatest weakness...I have learnt to be bubbly and cheerful, sensitive and understanding from him - I've found myself in him...

6. Music is an important part of my life.It can be anything - from rock to pop to bollywood numbers - but i must listen to music atleast for an hour each day.

7. In any situation, I try and figure out a million things which can go wrong and how I can handle them but what finally happens is invariably something I haven't thought about... Life is indeed beautiful!

8. I like a plan. I like direction. I like control.

9. I love long drives, milk chocolates, whites and blacks, babies, Calvin and Hobbes, Big B and Small B, winter mornings, rains, mists, sea breezes, hot coffees, sweet corn chicken soups, long chats with closest buddies!

10. I’d love to be a pilot - I love the feeling of defying gravity.

11. I love the war of words.

12. I love wit, humour and confidence to convince or confuse!

13. I believe that if I want something from the bottom of my heart, destiny will take care of the rest.

14. I believe the three things we crave most in life - happiness, freedom and peace of mind - are always attained by giving them to someone else.

15. I’m scared of loneliness.

16. I day-dream all the time.

17. I’m a self-confessed narcissist at times.

18. I want to live on the 14th floor of a sea-facing apartment so that I can feel the breeze in my hair at all times!

19. When I am not working, I am either reading science fiction or listening to music or playing scrabble or sleeping! (Not necessarily in that order!).

20. I try to give the other person the benefit of doubt most of the time. .

21. I am brutally honest about anything and try to be fanatically proud of whatever I do!

22. The main purpose of my life is to be happy and i'll do essentially whatever it takes, within the limits of my personal beliefs, to be happy.

23. I am a free spirit, always and forever.

24. I laugh openly... cry whenever I feel like and dance at every party or get-together.

25. I can’t wait for this stupid economic downturn to end - I hate the fact that I have to associate my work to my pay and hence park my other priorities, while the rest of the world figures its way out!

I tag - Neha, Rohit, Aqua-Girl, Sunshine, RK, Mohita, Akanksha, Ki, Anish, Rahul, Sawan, Indyeah, Phoenix, Mehreen, Purnima, S@M, Lena, Meera, Harshita, Kathryn, I am what I am, Dolphin, Samik, Akshat, NSI, DewMoonDrop, Me, Alok, and Scattered Thoughts and anyone else who wants to take it up!!!

19 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the tag:))

    thats your sketch na?:)Its pretty and happy:)and the hoops:D
    I love hoops too:)
    dad,ma and two bros..:)my points tally with yours:)and no hubby yet:D so cant say bout that:)

    awww..@no 9...thats such a cute list:)

    and 12,13 and 14 are me too:)

    you said it so beautifully
    ''I believe the three things we crave most in life - happiness, freedom and peace of mind - are always attained by giving them to someone else.''yes..that is so so true..if only each human being learnt this lesson..

    loved the way you did this tag:)
    and the glimpse of a happy soul that I saw here:)and the pic confirmed it:)

    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) hey that was very nice 25 things abt u! some match, some mis-match.I'd love to be a pilot, just to have the flying feeling!! 16 pe we ditto. I day dream too. :)

    I've done mine sometime back. here it is : http://purnimaaprabhu.blogspot.com/2009/02/25-i-me-myself.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally you listened to me. A golden lettered day since the time I know you. But you did it by tagging me. I have thus decided not to listen to you for once. If you want me to add twenty five more things about you, I will.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Sawan, Warm Sunshine : Okeys... :)

    @ Indeayh : Thanks for those lovely words...

    @ Purn!ma : Will read that up!

    @ NSIyer : Sir, finally you listened to me as well... The deal was that I'd resume blogging and I did... I wrote the 25 things and then tagged you... But you can tweak that a little if you so wish... please refer point 17 - Instead of writing 25 things about yourself, you are welcome to write about me!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Dewdrop !!

    Thats a nice remembering, and introspection too. I enjoyed reading it, especially pt. no. 12 :)


    Thanks for tagging me too. I must admit, it helps a lot. And i've helped myself by now.

    Bye and take care !

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi dewdrop,
    that was a really lovely post. especially about mom, dad and bro. loved that. i have already done this tag. mine is a little wierd, not at all insightful like yours. nevertheless do read it and give your comments too. its on my blog. looking forward to hear from you.
    regards

    ReplyDelete
  7. how nice u included your family in the tag too :) happy holi :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey sweets, i have already done this tag:)

    good to know so many things about you:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thnxxx a ton for this tag ..... Will work on it soon ....... Happy Holi !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey DewDrop, Good one ! Thanks for the tag. 25 things is a lot ! Will try to do it as soon as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I did it... :-)
    1. Ditto.... :D I still read them...

    8. I do too... sometimes that ruins things!

    11, 12, 13 Same with me... :)

    17. I am one at all times...

    25. I'm waiting for that too...

    ReplyDelete
  12. How and Where am I supposed to post the facts about me??

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey! :)
    Thanks for tagging me.
    Yours made for a FUN read. And I just did this tag on Confessions of a Bonafide Adult. Go see. :)

    And 8. = ME!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i can relate to at least the half of yours.. will take up the tag i guess :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. ooo i would have loved to do the tag but i've already done :(

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've already done a 53 one :D


    Keep tagging anyway! :)

    ReplyDelete