Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Things I live by...

1. Give the other person the benefit of doubt... may / may not hurt myself in the process but just can't let this habit go!

2. Will be brutally honest about anything and be fanatically proud of whatever I do!

3. The main purpose of my life is to be happy and i'll do essentially whatever it takes, within the limits of my personal beliefs, to be happy.

4. Restrict confiding in too many people - in short, use caution in trust.

5. Trust unconditionally - nop, this is not in contradiction to the above statement... just that, whomsoever i trust, i'll trust unconditionally...

6. Be a free spirit, always and forever.

7. Laugh openly... cry whenever I feel like and dance at every party or get-together.

8. Simplify my life... reduce complications...

9. Be a true blue friend to my closest friends but not take their problems as a load on myself.

10. Look at problems with dual perspective : either i can solve it or I can't... if i can, i solve it and if i choose not to solve it, i will not crib about it... if i cannot solve it, park it for future consideration.

11. Look for happiness in the little things in life...

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can be nice to everyone yet end up not being liked. I'm sure it's your balance of opinion rather than the lack of it that makes you likeable to all

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are two things thats wonderful about this blog -
    1. All thats written are just so simple and yet so important to live your life...
    2.Wonderful that you are aware of what you are, one of the biggest chalelnges. And everything so true...

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are two things thats wonderful about this blog -
    1. All thats written are just so simple and yet so important to live your life...
    2.Wonderful that you are aware of what you are, one of the biggest chalelnges. And everything so true...

    ReplyDelete
  5. u have to be so structured....even in ur blog babeu??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Demonic Dude : Yes, to an extent... but striking the right balance takes time and a lot of mistakes till you get it just right!

    Preethi : Thanks gal... and thanks for giving me back my enthu to blog!

    Akila : Lol!!! yeah, looks like!

    ReplyDelete