Tuesday, January 17, 2006

25 things that make me... Me!

  1. I love the smell of freshly powdered babies.
  2. I’d love to be a pilot.
  3. I love the feeling of defying gravity.
  4. I think Mumbai simply rocks!
  5. I can listen to John Devner’s ‘Annie’s Song’ forever!
  6. I love the war of words.
  7. I like chivalry in men.
  8. I love wit, humour and confidence to convince or confuse!
  9. I love to wear white & black.
  10. I believe that if I want something from the bottom of my heart, destiny will take care of the rest.
  11. I love the smell of wet earth and petrol.
  12. I’m straight-forward to the point of being blunt.
  13. I love my name!
  14. I’m paranoid of rats!
  15. I’m scared of loneliness.
  16. I’ve discussed cooking fish with Rani Mukherjee (Bollywood Actor).
  17. I day-dream all the time.
  18. I’m a self-confessed narcissist at times.
  19. I want to scream from the tallest tower.
  20. I want to live on the 14th floor of a sea-facing apartment so that I can feel the breeze in my hair at all times!
  21. I love fish! I love fish! I love fish! And I love sweet corn chicken soup as well!
  22. I give only meaningful gifts or none at all.
  23. I’ve seen 3 movies back to back in a sleazy hall with seedy crowd.
  24. I absolutely love theatre.
  25. I will write my autobiography titled ‘Steaming Cups of Coffee’ someday

7 comments:

  1. how the hell did you get a chance to speak to rani mukherjee...sounds interrsting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whta makes you tell so much about yourself to unrelated people.whats the source of motivation?is it that you wanna increse your friend circle?dont mind me saying that my friend has a habbit like this which leaves me completely amused,and curious..best wishes!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anon : Well, Rani Mukherjee just happened... she was supposed to come over to judge a fashion show in our college and i ws part of the core committee...

    As far as increasing my friends' circle goes, blogging is more for personal expression than a method to draw friends... Its all about self-motivation and expression!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'I love the smell of freshly powdered babies'
    J&J Baby Powder, aint it...
    I love tht too... (evn Joey does in a F.R.I.E.N.D.S episode)
    nd i agree 'annie's song' is just fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'I love the smell of freshly powdered babies'
    J&J Baby Powder, aint it...
    I love tht too... (evn Joey does in a F.R.I.E.N.D.S episode)

    nd i agree 'annie's song' is just fabulous!!!

    nd btw was that 1 movie 3 times back to back or otherwise... just plain curious to knw which movie(s)????

    ReplyDelete